Android shortcuts unavailable since changing phone

I recently switched phones and I haven’t been able to access the shortcuts that toggle my Yeelight lightbulbs through third party apps. I used to be able to do this on my old phone. Now I can only do it through the Yeelight and Google Home apps as well as the quick settings menu.

I used to be able toggle the lights through third party apps on my previous phone, a OnePlus 3 running Android Oreo. My current phone is a OnePlus 6t running Android 10. I can’t compare the two because the screen on my old phone is bricked. Do any of you guys have any suggestions as to how I can get these shortcuts working? Thanks!

Have you turned on the power saving mode? Or are there restrictions on Yeelight App? Please check in the settings.

Thanks for the response. I haven’t been using the power saving mode. I’ve been looking around in the settings of both the yeelight and the Google home app toggling the different options to no avail.

I use one app ‘bottom quick settings’ which is able to recognize that the ‘Turn on’ and ‘Turn off’ tiles are in the quick settings proper, but it can’t successfully toggle them, giving the message “some 3rd party apps cannot be toggle due to Android restrictions”.

I’m thinking it’s has something to do with Android 10. Has anyone been able to do this with this version of Android?