I’ve just got my new Yeelight lightstrip 1S and Yeelight LED Bulb 1S
- connected it to Yeelight app and both of them are fully functioning.
The problem starts when i am trying to connect the light stip to Razer Chrome, the stip is not recongnize at all in the Yeelight Chroma Connector app:
- Verified Lan is enabled
- Verified via ipconfig check between yeelight device info and the my pc network that the stip is on the same network.
- I switched servers - reinstall each light again
- update firmware of each device
- verified latest version of Razor Synapse.
- also used Razer_Chroma_Broadcast_SDK_Core_v2.2.4 patch
nothing worked - i can’t see any of the devices recognize in Yeelight Chroma connector.
Did you work this out im having the same problem
I’ve made it work. - it’s related to the network adapter (ethernet).
- once all the devices are connected (to the app)
- you have yeelight chroma connector installed
- you have razer synapse (latest Version) installed.
This is for windows 10:
- open razer synapse
- open yeelight chroma connector app as well.
- go to the network adapter section in windows - network status > change adapter option (select you etherenet) - disable and enable (like doing some sort of a reset). once you will see the network is back up look at the chroma yeelight connector app… it should work…
I have same problem but I using wifi get connected to internet, do you have any advice?
i don’t understand your PC is connected via wifi?
if yes… i don’t know - i never tried it.
It did worked for me:
- my pc (desktop) connected to ethernet
- having wifi (don’t forget you must enable 2.4Ghz and not 5Ghz - yeelight works only on slower wifi bandwith - currently)
- make sure all devices (bolb 1S and striplight 1S) were added to the yeelight app and you can control them (use the tutorials in the app to do it)
- once you fully control the devices using the app - then move to the PC
- install synapse - and update it to the latest - once done keep it running don’t close it.
- install latest Yeelight chroma connector 1.0.9 (i think there’s a newer version - just search for this version)
- see that once Yeelight chroma connector is running - see if automatically the devices are listed.
- if not - go to your pc network - disable the network adapter (ethernet ) and enable - > watch if the devices suddenly appear in the yeelight chroma app.
please update what is the outcome of your actions.
Hi Ponya5, Thanks for your suggestion
Yes I connected to internet via wifi not ethernet. My wifi already running in 2.4Ghz but Yeelight Chroma Connector v 1.0.11 still can’t detect my yeelight strips 1s.
I already try to reset my yeelight so many times but still not detected
I have the same problem.
I can control my bulb with my pc via Lan controller app. i can ping it.
But the app doesn’t see the bulb.
Yeah. I have the same problem. Did anyone managed to resolved this issue. I’m able to control my YL 1S via my laptop using YeeLight UWP
Official connector doesn’t work at all. I have tried it with several PCs. with wifi with ethernet doesn’t matter…
The fact that YeeLight UWP actually detects my light… Hope someone will create custom version of connector since both yeelight and chroma has open API
Hello, yesterday I just bought, Yeelight Lightstrip Plus I got everything working, But the lightstrip is not showing on Yeelight Chroma Connector, but when i try Yeelight UWP all works,
Im using ethernet cable, is that the problem?
I watched all the other posts and nothing worked for me
I followed Ponya5’s steps and I figured out that some of my ethernet adapters were enable because of my differents VPNs softwares. I disabled all of them and left the only one that is used by my ethernet wire and my Yeelight bar magicly showed up in the Yeelight Chroma Connector software.
I hope my experience will help some of you.
I tried everything people said and literally nothing is working, and it annoys me how they advertised it as super easy to setup.
please provide which product are you trying to connect to chroma connect?
if it’s not LightstripS (not plus) or bulb 1S (not other) it won’t be recognized.
The brand uses cloud-based hassle-free software to establish a connection between products and PC. Be it razer gaming keyboards, controllers, mouses or headsets, razer synapse unites the configuration. However, there are cases reporting issues like razer synapse not opening. Though it isn’t a major issue, users can simply fix razer synapse not working without any assistance from the team.
I am having the same issues. The chroma detected the yeelight software but the yeelight chroma connector remains blank. I am connecting through wifi 2.4 ghz. Did you get this resolved?
So here’s the problem with the lightsrip s1 not showing up in chroma connector,
In order for the lightstrip to show on chroma connector it needs to upgraded to the latest firmware, Which is in time of writing 2.1.7_0019. problem is out of the box it was on a lower firmware, but the yeelight app reported this was the latest one.
Turns out it was doing this because of the server the lightstrip was connected to (in my case north america sever). It just didnt show up any firmware update. I’ve reset the lightstrip and connected it to a bunch of other servers, Europe, singapore and such. But only when it connected it to the mainland china (Beijing) server, the app reported that a new firmware is available for the lightstrip. After that it showed up on the chroma connector without any issue. Seems like other servers tham china just dont push the latest firmware for the lightstrip s1.
So to solve this, log out of the yeelight app on your mobile. Log back in but choose the mainland China (Beijing) serve. Add the lightstrip to that server, update firmware, profit.
you can also delete the lightstrip from the china server after the firmware update is done, and add it back to whatever server all of your yeelight product are on. the firmware will stay the same even if you reset it.
Any update on when Ambient Awareness is supposed to start working with Chroma Connect and Yeelight devices again? Both my 1S Strip and Bulb used to work fine but neither reflect colours on the screen any longer. Both devices show up in the Yeelight App as well as are connected in Razer Synapse but they no longer change colour in sync with the screen.
Is there any way to connect yeelight strip plus? I wanted to buy the 1S version but i somehow bought plus version instead. xD