Why is there no support?

For me the yeelight strip is offline in yeelight app and mihome app, but it can controlled via google home and homekit.

please add me
to whitelist. i wanna try the beta as well

Try connnect your your bulb to China mainland server. See if it woks.

I got similar issues with my lights. it’s been fine for the first year. Now all of them go offline several times in a day.

User ID: 6175354481

2 x Yeelink.light.ct2
2 x yeelink.light.color2

any help will be appreciated.

thanks,
Adam

Hi…my mi led color bulbs ( white and colour) are not automatically reconnecting to wifi after router reset. They hv to be switched off and on again to connect. Can you please suggest. My mi account ID is - 5353206260

I use the Singapore server and the light models are yeelight.light.color3
Can u plz help @_guofeng

Hello! I have the same problem here, I have 4 led strips and an RGB lamp and all of them are simultaneously offline. I have set them fixed IP to eliminate all DHCP problems, but they still go offline at least 2 or 3 times a day. The only solution I have found is to disconnect them from the electricity and reconnect them, but it is not an acceptable solution, the product should work as intended.

My ID in the Xiaomi MiHome app and in the Yeelight app is: 6379318957

In Xiaomi MiHome app, the plugin version is ‘2’

The models of the lamps are:
Bulb: MJDP02YL (In Apple HomeKit it appears as Firmware 2.0.35 while in the Xiaomi App it appears as Firmware 2.0.6_0035)
LED strips: YLDD04YL (In Apple HomeKit it appears as Firmware 2.0.73 while in the Xiaomi App it appears as Firmware 2.0.6_0073)

Can you help me ???

Ok, I have now, after several hours, been able to connect all my devices to the China Mainland server, and update the firmware.

I have left them connected to China Mainland, and enabled Lan Control. The latency to China is very bad, from Portugal, with a high-quality Gigabit fibre connection.

I’ll monitor this for the next few days, and report back.

Hi there, did you saw my message? can you help me please?

regards!

@_guofeng

Unfortunately, I do not have to wait three days; I woke up and checked this morning. Of the 12 I had updated to the beta firmware yesterday evening, 3 were offline 8 hours later, and in the two hours since then, another 2 have gone offline.

These are in different locations around the apartment - there is no correlation to distance from router etc.

I am done with this - have just bought Philips Hue as replacements, using Black Friday deals.

Good luck everyone.

Hello David,

if you’re from Europe could you sell me your Yeelight Bulbs?
Make a good price.

best regards,
Thomas

Hi, yes I am in Portugal (although I am British - hence me speaking English).

I have 12 x Colour Bulbs. Please note, these are two years old.
3 x Lightstrips - not used much.

Feel free to message me privately on here…