Why is there no support?

I am referring to the issue of connection.

Hi, what’s your mi id? I will add your account to whitelist.

Hi, I see no update available, on either China Mainland or Europe Servers in either the Yeelight App or Xiaomi Home.

It says all the lights have a version that is up to date, at 2.0.6_0065.

The whitelist may be delayed. Have you seen a firmware update now? Please also check if the Mi ID is correct.

Hi, the ID is correct.

I have checked both Yeelight app and Xiaomi Home app, and there are no updates shown.

I am currently using the Germany (Frankfurt) server.

All Light Bulbs are at 2.06_0065.
Two Light Strips are at 2.06_0073.

One thing I have noticed is that if I leave LAN Control for the devices disabled, they seem to stay online longer.

If I enable LAN Control, they usually go offline within 2-6 hours, and need to be manually restarted.

If I do not enable LAN Control, they seem to stay online for a day or even two.

@_guofeng, We discussed same issue in multiple threads on the forum. As result of the discussions it seems that by whatever reason lights periodically (several times a day) drop IP and try to get it back from DHCP service on router (I have 5 Yeelight lights (450/480/650), and I see from the router log that they drop IP address and connection +/- simultaneously, within few minutes). In most cases they get IP back successfully (I assigned static IP for all devices on the router), but some times not. And if not - then I have to physically switch it off / on to restart.
I would be happy to participate in any testing / investigation to find out how this dhcp issue can be resolved (manual assignment of IP / new firmware testing, etc)/

1 个赞

I need to know the specific model. You can check it in the device information function of the Yeelight app. Also, I need your Xiaomi id.

@_guofeng, thanks for reply. Please find models and id below:
Xiaomi ID: 1595692303
Model numbers of my lights:
450-YLXD16YL
450-YLXD16YL
480-YLXD17YL
480-YLXD05YL
650-YLXD02YL

Vladimir

Done, try update one of them(450) first. See if it works. If it works, update them all.

Still no update available.

@_guofeng, I do not see any updates for the lights. I did logoff / logon for Xiaomi account, tried both from Yeelight app and from “Mi Home” app - no updates avaliable.
I’m using China mainland servers. May be I need to change something in config / apps settings to see firmware?

Sorry, I made a mistake. Now it should be works.

@_guofeng, I updated my lights, thanks. During last 28 hours only one reconnection case was recordered. That’s a huge progress. Will keep monitoring and will let you know the results.

Still no sign of any available firmware update for my account… 1901258438.

Same problem here. I have a light group for two of my led strips, one is instantaneous, but my newer strip, which I had just set up takes around 8 secs for it to light up via the Yeelight app and Google Home. My ID is 1887348638.

For me the yeelight strip is offline in yeelight app and mihome app, but it can controlled via google home and homekit.

please add me
to whitelist. i wanna try the beta as well

Try connnect your your bulb to China mainland server. See if it woks.

I got similar issues with my lights. it’s been fine for the first year. Now all of them go offline several times in a day.

User ID: 6175354481

2 x Yeelink.light.ct2
2 x yeelink.light.color2

any help will be appreciated.

thanks,
Adam

Hi…my mi led color bulbs ( white and colour) are not automatically reconnecting to wifi after router reset. They hv to be switched off and on again to connect. Can you please suggest. My mi account ID is - 5353206260

I use the Singapore server and the light models are yeelight.light.color3
Can u plz help @_guofeng

Hello! I have the same problem here, I have 4 led strips and an RGB lamp and all of them are simultaneously offline. I have set them fixed IP to eliminate all DHCP problems, but they still go offline at least 2 or 3 times a day. The only solution I have found is to disconnect them from the electricity and reconnect them, but it is not an acceptable solution, the product should work as intended.

My ID in the Xiaomi MiHome app and in the Yeelight app is: 6379318957

In Xiaomi MiHome app, the plugin version is ‘2’

The models of the lamps are:
Bulb: MJDP02YL (In Apple HomeKit it appears as Firmware 2.0.35 while in the Xiaomi App it appears as Firmware 2.0.6_0035)
LED strips: YLDD04YL (In Apple HomeKit it appears as Firmware 2.0.73 while in the Xiaomi App it appears as Firmware 2.0.6_0073)

Can you help me ???