Mi Bedside Lamp 2: Alexa can't turn on since a few days

GDPR regulation for a bedlamp is not a problem for me… A webcam yes.

The light speed is not the internet speed especially to China. Have you heard of the Great Firewall? :slight_smile: Everything in china server is extremely slow. I have 65 devices on China server.

1 个赞

This is not the fix to this issue…just a workaround. I will stay on European server…it’s not a matter of location. You should use local server due to a moltitude of reasons, first of all firmware release. Feel free to use what you want…we have issue on European server.

Guys, the server is not a thing of choice. If you use Chinese devices you must use China server (at least in MiHome). If you use international devices, you must use other server…

1 个赞

I perfectly know this. I’m on European server due to the fact I have international devices. No matter of choice this is an issue still not fixed.

I said I have chinesse device but the lamp is international. This lamp has problems in China Server. The update was in China Server. Before works well.

The lamp is a present for a girl. She will use a European Server but at now she dont have a Yeelight account. I tried to configurate her lamp before I give her. But before you can use international or chinesse device in China Server…without any problems. Many problems are restrictions on new Firmwares as Roborock S50. I hope in the future in Europe Server works well… Because you are complaint NO. Cheers

Starting from yesterday, the issue between Alexa voice command and Bedside Lamp 2 has been fixed (European server, Mi Alexa Skill, Mi Bedside Lamp 2 firmware 2.0.6_0030)

Hey, I had a similar issue with mine! Try checking your Wi-Fi connection and make sure the firmware’s up to date. If that doesn’t work, https://multitechverse.com/ might have some troubleshooting tips. Hope Alexa’s back to brightening your nights soon!!