UPDATE: Immediately after posting I tried doing the installation with mobile data (4G) turned on, and the setup worked. I have tested it again and can confirm that it was the solution.
The lamp was working properly for a few months, but I reseted it unintentionally and now i can’t connect it again with my router.
My Mi Account ID: 6290308459
So far I have tried:
- Connecting it to another phone using a hotspot;
- Using another account (ID 2410552805) to try to setup the lamp;
- Changing the server to mainland china (and other servers);
- Connecting the lamp to a signal repeater;
- Disabling 5ghz connection on my router;
- Using the Mi Home app and the Yeelight app;
- Installing the lamp in other sockets around my home;
- Factory reseting the lamp between each attempt.
The setup process goes as follows:
- The phone connects to the lamp, and the installation percentage reaches 29% instantly;
- The phone disconnects to the lamp and connects to my local network, and the percentage slowly reaches 49%;
- After reaching 49%, it displays the error “Device disconnected - Keep phone close to device and try again”.
Same thing happens when using a phone with a hotspot.
Also, the lamp does not appear in the DHCP information in my router.