Yeelight Bedside Lamp Turning Off WiFi (Health)

Hello dear Yeelight users and staff,

due to healthy reasons and because it’s definitely not healthy to have a bedside lamp with an active WiFi directly beside your head while sleeping. So I wanted to ask if there’s a way to turn off the WiFi because for most people after setting everything up on your phone with all the presets, the touch controls on the lamp itself are completely enough and more convenient. So after setting everything up, turning off the WiFi of the lamp should be a way to go.

If there’s no way to turn off the WiFi of the lamp, then what does the lamp do if you disconnect it from your phone. Please let your users know if the WiFi is turned off then.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards.

@healthcliff did you find any solution for this? I’ve purchased the lamp few days ago but it loses the connection to wifi.

Nope, I’m just using it without connecting it to my WiFi. Initially, I had connected it to my WiFi to set everything up and back then everything worked fine.

Hi @Heathcliff

thanks for your reply. Means: I have to set up for example the “wake up” function and then I can switch off my router? I was sure this is only working online.

Please advise

thanks