I have a few of those bulbs which I put in the rooms main lightsource.
I tried to setup a schedule with the one I have in the bathroom, but this only works when
the bulb is NOT disconnected from power during scheduled start time.
So I have an idea:
Since they are connected to the server anyway, you could implement this:
- A bulb is disconnected from power.
- The power is switched on by wall-switch.
- The bulb switches to the last power-state
- As soon as the bulb is connected to Wifi, it checks what time is it and
which state it should have at that time (for example: in between 22h-5h 3% orange (nightmode))
- Wall switch off - power off, but
- Wall switch on - remembers last state (3%) and checks again time on the server site
Is this possible?
Because it would be practical.