Willow Lightstrip and remote control

Sorry, i checked again. In iOS app. The Strip does not have “remote” feature. Next version we will fix it.

Thanks Guofeng. I updated to iOS app 3.3.29 and now the remote control button shows up in the app. However, when I open click on it, I only see the pairing instructions. I tried pairing the remote again but it still doesn’t appear in the list. My other lights have no issue, only the white light strip.

I paired both my handheld remote control and wall-mount remote to the light strip, but neither shows up.

Hello, can you share strip to 996832467? I will check it. Also, I need to know the server you choose.

I’ve shared the light strip with you on the Singapore server, thanks for your help in advance.

Which remote should I delete?

I just shared another light strip with you. Could you help me delete 64:88:FF:6A:DF:7E from both light strips?

I’m not sure why there is a question mark 7F:27, but let’s try deleting the handheld one first.

Thanks.

Already deleted DF:7E from both strips. Please check it. If there is no issues. I will move your strips.

It’s a bug of iOS app. Next version we will fix it.

1 个赞

Thanks! this is exactly what I wanted.

:grinning:

I installed yeelight app on IOS to connect Willow LED Lightstrip (yeelink.light.strip4) then update fimware on app failed and now can’t connect again with LED Lightstrip (yeelink.light.strip4) can you connect again? although the lights are still on but don’nt connect and I can’t see yeelight’s wifi anymore.