Devices do not appear in Google Home

I had chooses Singapore server and Google sad that I had successfully connected to yeelight account but no device can be shown on google home. Please assist. My MI ID: 6321645006
Thank you.

I have set My Yeelight app to europe server. Anyway, no bulbs found after link account succesful in google home. Could you please advise what i am do something wrong.
My Id : 1572989636

Please yoursupport with this problem.

1. Hi, is your bulb belong to xiaomi product? With the latest policy of Mijia, they don’t allow 3-rd partner control devices with brand Mijia. So you can’t see these devices from google home/Alexa/IFTTT. If you want to control these devices that disappear from google home/Alexa/IFTTT, please try with mihome skill.
    @Jcnngranada @JoseAntonio

Thanks for yor answer, so now is imposible yo control My devices wuth Google Home or Alexa…

@_goufeng

What kind of devices do you use?

I have 3 yeelight Smart LED bulb (color) model YLDP06YL
1.- YL063/00368453
2.- YL063/00368443
3.- YL063/00368434

SKU: DP0060W0EU

Date: 08/2019

@yusure Please help take care of the issue. Color Model: Color2

I have Mi led smart bulb from web store xiaomi in specicification it work with google home.

My model is yeelink.light.colors3 @_guofeng

What?

@yusure pls your support

@yusure pls your support

Esta gente pasa de todo, osea que la app de yelight si detecta todas las luces pero en google home no, vamos esta claro que es problema de la conexion entre google gome y esta app

@JoseAntonio
Hi,

Please have a try after delete light group on App, that’s a known issue, we’ll get it fixed as soon as we can.

It would be better if you use MiHome skill on GoogleHome App, thanks!

Thanks @yusure, i deleite the group light and sync again, and then ir works. Thanks a lot.

1 个赞

I also having difficulty to see my Yeelight on Google home despite google saying yeelight has been linked.
My ID :1585837932 Thank you