Hi Dear Yeelight users,
Yeelight google actions finally got approved by Google, now you can connect Yeelight devices to your Google home and use your voice to control them.
Before you try, please make sure:
- Your Yeelight devices connected and work with no problem. (Same as Alexa Skill, ONLY those devices connected to Singapore server could be discovered)
- Google Home was setup and work with no problem.
Then, go to Google Home app -> Menu -> Home control -> Add Devices, select Yeelight Actions on bottom of the service list. Follow the instructions on screen to link your Xiaomi account, just as you did in Yeelight app.
If everything went smoothly, all the devices and scenes you have setup in Yeelight app will shown in the result list. You are good to go!
The following commands are supported:
- Turn on/off [target_device]
- Dim [target_device]
- Dim [target_device] to xx%
- Set brightness of [target_device] to xx%
- Turn brightness of [target_device] to maximum/minimum
- Set [target_device] to [color]
- Change [target_device] to [color]
- Activate [target_scene]
- target_device could be described as “device name”, “all lights”, “all lights in some room”
- target_scene is the scene you setup in Yeelight app
For more details about Google Home, please refer to: https://madeby.google.com/home/
Any problem or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact us or just leave a message here.
-Coaster on behalf of Yeelight