Yeelight Smart LED Bulb 1S (YLDP13YL) don't work with Mi Home App

Hey Guys,

I’ve purchased couple of Yeelight Smart Led Bulb 1S and I can’t add them to MI Home APP or Yeelight App, the only wy is t add them to HomeKit and after that laps are imported to Yeelight App.

But main problem is that I can’t add them to Mi Home App and can’t make automations. I’m on European server.

Are you familiar with any solutions?

bulbs are probably for chinese market and you can only see them in yeelight on european server. add them to chines server and you will see them in both apps.

Hey, added the bulb on Chinese server in Yeelight App, and can’t see the bulb in Mi Home on European Server. It is only showing up on Chinese Server in Mi Home App.

But this is not a solution for me, because I have Control Hub for European Market which can’t work on Chinese server. :confused:

Well of course you don’t see it, because it is on DIFFERENT server. You obviously have bulb for CHINESE market. So you can see it only on CHINESE server.

Well, you should have thought about that prior to buying international version. You can’t mix china/international devices in MiHome.

Sure, I know that. Thats when I asked retailer assured me that these are Yeelight for European Market.
Model YLDP133EU, that’s why I’m so confused.

Check the screen, is it a scam?

From what you’re saying it seems they’re for China market. Maybe theretailer thought they work with Yelight app (since Yelight app doesn’t enforce region lock)?

Yeelight bulb color 1s have plans to integrate into mihome’s european server ?? I have the same problem, and yet there are similar models of yeelight bulb color 10w and it works, it would not be difficult to copy the same parameters …
Yeelight Tuneable White Smart Bulb (YLDP05YL)
Yeelight Color Smart Bulb
(YLDP06YL)

Hi,

last weekend, I purchased a Yeelight SMART LED BULB 1S (Color) from an Official Xiaomi store in Europe.

I can add the bulb to the Yeelight APP and Google Home.
However, it does not work with MI Home. I might as well search for the bulb on my network or try to manually insert it that doesn’t work. It does not appear in the list of MI Home devices.

I feel cheated, truly cheated. Apparently only this bulb does not work in Europe and Yeelight insists on not solving the problem. To say that my bulb is to be used in China is clearly not assuming the problem. I bought it from an official store in the EU and the SKU says YLDP133EU.

I bought the bulb to use it with other Xiaomi devices and so it doesn’t make sense to have this device.

I was thinking of buying more bulbs to equip my house but sense that I will be another customer that you will lose.

Equipment: Yeelight Smart LED Bulb 1S (Color)
Model: YLDP13YL
Production date: 03/2020
SKU: YLDP133EU
Current FW Version : 2.0.6_0030

My email:
“I am looking to buy a few Yeelight led bulbs 1s YLDP13YL, please help me understand if I can use the product in Europe (more specifically Romania), I have to mention that my server in Mi Home is the European one (I have a few devices on this server) and i can’t change it. I read on multiple forums that these bulbs are working only on Chinese Mainland server. Please help me understand which product serves which market, in order to avoid problems after purchase.”

Yeelight response:
“According to Yeelight and Mi Home’s new policy, Yeelight devices only can work with all servers in Yeelight app and Chinese server in Mi Home app.”

My reply:
“I don’t understand why there are Yeelight products on Mi Home, please see attached screenshot. Can I use Yeelight products with Alexa only with the yeelight app?”

Yeelight:
“These Yeelight products in Mi Home app are old products, Mi Home didn’t remove them, but new products cannot work in Mi Home app.
You can cnnect your devices to Alexa via Yeelight app.”

The emails are sent in 2021. Is there any fix? any international version of the bulbs?