Challenge 0.3s-Response from Google Speaker, No More Wait to Turn On Yeelight

NO LAN features, no anything.

You’re just “considering”.
Man, I just step out of the comfort zone and complained/sued it to the department for customer in my country here. And now Xiaomi is under an inner investigation. I really do hope they will come up with a solution this time.
I wish, whether they recover this feature,
Or allow us downgrade,
Or at least a decent explanation of this nonsense desición that they’ve made “in their all wisdom”.
Or refund, that if i must.
Like, this is the only one reason that I bought it in the first place, lan control. I see reviews and unbox on YouTube and from my country posts/news said that this thing is featured with music mode, LAN control. No one really mention about the Ambient Light tho, it comes with yeelight toolbox.
I know it is hard to filp over their decision, but for all, when it’s in the end of the day, i can say that i tried.
I still hold my hope to Xiaomi, as they was the one who once allowed their phones got third-party costom AOSP android system firmware. So i haven’t modify anything till today.
But in the worst luck, if ever they refuse to recover, if i really fail for this thread, i will flash the ESPHome for no other way.

I just want the LAN Control back, straight and plainly.
I mean I do negotiate, i do translate. I’m trying my best that I can to bring it back to all of you.

Xiaomi, i am looking good on you. Don’t let me down plz don’t let us down. Plz. :pleading_face:

1 个赞