Yeelight Color 1S unreachable after firmware update (2.0.6_0024)

Hello,

i got my new Yeelight Color 1S a week ago and everything was fine. The bulb came with a 1.x.x firmware installed. A few days ago i updated the bulb to firmware 2.0.6_0024 and since then the bulb always becomes unreachable after 1 hour and cannot be controlled anymore until i restart it. No apps are able to detect it (Home app, Yeelight app, Xiaomi Home app) until i reset it again. I have reset it multiply times but that did not help.
Can I somehow downgrade the bulb back to the 1.x.x firmware? Is there any fix for that? Or is my new bulb now permanently damaged?
Any help would be appreciated.

Greets

When the bulb unreachable, could you ping it through your PC to see if it still connects to your router?
Also, please let us know your router’s model.

No, I cannot ping the bulb anymore. It completely disappears from the network and does not connect to the router anymore. My router is a netgear x500.
Like i said, the bulb was working fine with the old 1.x.x firmware. This started after i upgraded to the latest firmware. So I think you have a bug in your latest firmware which crashes the bulb software or the firmware update damaged the bulb. What is the solution here?

Hello,

any update? My bulb is still unusable…

Just curious, is your router security using WPA3? I’ve been dealing with the same thing and found that to be the issue. I have some older Yeelights that have been working just fine, but I got some new bulbs that stopped working after a recent firmware update. I tried all kinds of things, using Google’s DNS, switching servers, and using that yeelink account with a mobile hotspot, and none of it worked. Finally I turned off WPA3 on my Google Nest Wifi and the bulbs magically work now. Hopefully the Yeelight staff can fix this through a firmware update.

No, it is WPA2. It connects fine to the network and works for around 1h without any issues. After around 1h the bulb is dead and the only thing i can do is cut the power. I still have the issue…
@weiwei can i expect a fix for that? Maybe at least a firmware downgrade?

@weiwei still nothing… will this ever be fixed?