Just installed the 480mm Galaxy (https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07DHGJYL9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1)
- Turned power off in house
- Screwed the base onto the ceiling
- Connected the LIVE and NEUTRAL wires to the base.
- Attached the light to the base until I hear both clasps click.
- Turned power on in house.
- Turn light switch on.
- Ceiling light does not turn on.
- Stand underneath the ceiling light and push the light up, ceiling light turns on, when I let go, ceiling light turns off.
Whats going on here? It seems that the light is not making a connection with the base unless I apply pressure to push the two pieces together.
I must be doing something wrong here right?
Surely Yeelight hasn’t developed a product that has gone through quality control and is being sold to consumers when it doesn’t function because the weight of the light is too heavy that it drops down from the base