Problem with yeelight meteorite

Hi,
I’ve got 2 yeelight bulb and i’am satisfied about it,
So I recently buy a yeelight meteorite YLDL01YL and i’ve got a problem with it:
If I turn off the light with the switch, it’s impossible to turn on after. No light, no response, no wifi, nothing happen.
I have to wait about 48h and the light work again…!
Why…?! I don’t know… The seller says “look at the connection, look at the plug…” but everything is alright.
Am I the only one with This problem?
I’m a little disappointed because I like yeelight and my other (bulb) is on top!!
:wave:

What’s do you mean it’s impossible to turn on? How about switch multi times?
Do you connect the lamp to Yeelight app?

Hi,
The light doesn’t want to reignite if I turn off the switch, then on.
And today, after 2 days unplug… The light doesn’t work.
It’s like the light is HS.
I don’t understand why! I check the electrical and everything is OK. I really think the problem come to the light…
This problem is New for you…?
Thank’s,

Actually, i don’t quite understand what’s the problem.

Could you take a video to show it?

I also have exactly similar problem since the latest update.

1. The light will work sometime. Once I switch off the light with the switch, I won’t be able to turn on immediately after that or after few hours.
    2 After about 24 hours later, when I switch on the light, then the light will function again. If I turn off the switch, it will be back to No. 1 above.

This only happened after the last update. Is it possible to downgrade the firmware?

Hello, i have the same Problem did anyone of you guys got a Solution ? I was expecting too much from the Lamp and now its not even giving me light. Please support-Team Fix this.

Same problem here, the meteorite works on first switch ON, then if switched OFF, need to wait some minutes before it works again … very problematic

Finally I found someone with the same problem. Any solution to this? It’s the same for me but i cannot just turn off from the light switch. I have to completely unplug the power cable to the pendant light. Leave it off for at least 1 hour and when the lamp turned on again.

So I can’t even do the reset of the light because the moment I switch off, it wont turn on again.

And unfortunately I have this device deleted from my mi account and cannot add it back anymore.

I really need a solution to this please.

I have the same problem with this light. Is there any fix?