Mijia Bedside Lamp 2 v2.0.6_0030 firmware issue

I cant see the new firmware, add me to the list. My MI ID is 6186287853

@leandro.sarmento @AndreyV @LeoXeneize
please try new version 0035.

Hi Chyhaiyuan. It updated to the 0033 version. Update 0035 is still not available for me.

The Update 0035 is still not avariable for me too.

Not seeing the update either. Any word when it would be available? Would love to get my lamps working after months of waiting.

please select chinese mainland, in mi home app.
the version 0035 for bedside lamp 2 is only valid at the special region.

I am on the mi home China region. Not able to see the new firmware 0035 version. Please add me to the whitelist.

Mi ID: 1732667850

Thanks.

Could you whitelist my id as well?

ID: 6278397725

0035 Does not work!
:slightly_frowning_face:

Hi Chyhaiyuan. I bought my Bed Side Lamps 2, Bulbs, Gateway and everything at an oficial Mi Store in my country and the staff told me that my devices only work on the Singapore server. I cant change it because the Chinese server does not recognise my devices properly. When I tried to change to the chinese server and when it happens to recognise my device, the app shows me a message saying “Could not initialise”. So, can you deploy the 0035 version to the Singapore server, please? It would be great. :slight_smile:

PS. The 0033 version of the firmware is still disconnecting my Bed Side Lamps 2. :frowning:

hi leandro.sarment
0035 is internal test version, we must test it completely, then deploy it to other servers.

new firmware 0036

0036 Does not work! :worried:

Hi, chyhaiyuan

I never updated the firmware but received a request from HomeKit Home app yesterday. I think 100.000+ users from Russia are facing this problem right now.

Asus router but looks like it doesn’t matter.

What are your plans with fixing it? Any workaround? Any option to downgrade to NORMAL version?

I do not use any other smart home apps. I have a full Apple ecosystem and it should work because there is HomeKit certification!

I am opening case at Apple to remove Homekit sertificarion from Yeelight/Xiaomi product. Also I am going to attract some attention to this problem at social networks.

2 个赞

:+1:t2:

Can I please be added to whitelist to revert software back to factory settings please

Id = 6339405938

What’s wrong i am on Chinese servers never receivin any update and this old problem still exists i cant able to control my lamp on wifi… are you guys serious on this now its been more than 1 year since i purchased this lamp and wifi disconnection issue came with gift with this lamp and no one is resolving this issue at all

ID: 6238371221

Hi, I have this problem and it is driven me crazy, I have 2 bslamp2 with the lastest firmware 2.0.6_0030 available and goes continously offline, and I have to unpugled then and plugin again every 12 hrs aprox. I tried everything and nothing helps me. Please, tell me what to do. Thank you.

Add me to he whitelist please

ID: 1632172259

Any news, Yeelight?
Still no updates.
Still no workaround.

I have the same problems, please add me to white list
ID 1603319509