Urgent firmware downgrade request (2.0.6_0051) Home Assistant Unavaliability

Thank you for the answer.
But i think i’m very reasonable when i change the color :wink:
Sometimes, just 3 colors changes are enought to unavailable the light, so i think there is another problem.

Could i test others firmware ?

I’m having the same issues. Could i be added to the beta aswell?
My ID: 1637094179

Thanks for the efforts made so far!

Please add me to whitelist: 1892813665

If I enable LAN CONTROL, the ambilight parts: color, brightness and effects stop working from YEELIGHT APP. Anyone with same issue? If I disable LAN CONTROL all ambilight control start working from App… But i can’t control Meteorite from home assistant with lan control disabled

This should be a bug of Yeelight App. Once the lan control is enabled, Yeelight app will favor local mode and local mode may have some bug. Will forward to App team.

When the bulb hang, did it obey the command? I mean even without response on telnet, did you see the bulb itself changes to the state you ask to? You can use “toggle” command to easily check if the bulb flips.

sorry for late reply.

I just test sending command from telnet if the bulb is unavailable in home assistant.
The ‘toggle’, ‘set_power’, ‘set_rgb’, ‘set_bright’ etc working, command send to bulb and bulb response and change state successfully.

But the ‘get_prop’ has no response. I suspected that the ‘get_prop’ command has some problem. This is why home assistant failed to communicate with the bulb so after some time of idle, connection closed and become unavailable.

1 个赞

Just wanted to let you know that my bulbs only became unavailable for a couple of minutes in the past 3 days. Might as well be some other network error, so I think 56 solved my problems at least. :slight_smile:

Would really love to be added to the whitelist for the beta upgrade or firmware downgrade.

My wife is getting pretty mad that the lights arent working

MI ID: 1768512716

Cheers

so for “toggle” command, did you receive the ack and property change report?
Like following:

{“id”:1,“result”:[“ok”]}
{“method”:“props”,“params”:{“power”:“off”}}

no ack in telnet but the bulb did toggle on or off.

Same problem here with firmware: 2.0.6_0051
ID: 1726241232 German Server
Please add me to beta also.

Do you mind help us with further debugging?
When the bulb hangs, you said MiHome is working fine right? We want to add some checkpoints in the code and report the error through the cloud channel. To do so, you need to:

1. Connect the bulbs to China server and upgrade your bulb to another beta firmware (will release later today).
  2. Try to reproduce this issue,
  3. When issue reproduced, share the device with my account 51648036 so I can have permission to send command to the bulb.

Thanks!

OK, no problem

hi, please upgrade to 2.0.6_0057 and mark the time of reproduce

hi,
I’ve updated to 0057, when should I add you to share list? now or after disconnection.

Just after disconnection. Since after disconnection, you still have cloud connection, I can read some information from the bulb.

I also upgraded to version 57 and will let you know, when the build disconnects, so you can debug it

Hello again!

Is it possible to update the bulbs on the US server?
If I move from US to China server, would it have any implications? Speed?

Thank you!

You can move to the China server, update the bulbs and move them back. And yes speed is slower if you are not from china

Thanks, seems I ran into another bug that won’t let you add bulbs in iOS13…