Yeelight TV Orchestra

I know the Yeelight TV Orchestra (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yeelink.yeelight.yeelightflow) is exclusive to Russian Mi Box, but is there any plans to bring the app to other regions?

If not, why? I would love to have this function with my mi box and my yeelight lighstrip or bulbs.

Thanks.

Hello, we launched Yeelight TV Orchestra for Mi TV in Russia. I am afraid not that it would work on any Android TV, Yeelight cooperated with xiaomi TV team to develop some new interfaces for this app.

Yeah, i know that already…
But I was wondering if is there any plans to bring the app to other regions?

I am interested to know if there is any way to synchronize the audio with yeelight of the following schemes:

1. From my android tv with yeelight by means of some token with the yeelight music function so that I can reproduce the audio of the television synchronized with the movement of the colored lights of my yeelight led strip and my yeelight rgb bulb.

2. From the spotify app installed on my tv, I can reproduce the colors synchronized with the spotify music through some token between spotify and yeelight music.

3. Reproduce the colors from my yeelight led strip and my yeelight rgb bulb synchronized with the sound of my amazon echo dot, using the yeelight skill in amazon.

4. On my android tv I can connect via bluetooth the audio output with my amazon echo dot to listen to music, is there any way to synchronize this sound with the yeelight lights?

Please, I beg you to help me with this, I bought 25 rgb bulb yeelight and a 15 led strip yeelight rgb to be able to build something beautiful in my house, the quality of the result would be impressive if you can make these interaction schemes with your amazing devices.