Yeelight BLE Mesh spot light

Hello I am from France .
I bought yeelight downlight mesh spot and the BLE gateway alarm clock but I can’t see my light in yeelight app whatever server I use ( german ou chinese one) but I can see my product in Xiaomi my home Is that normal ?

What is stranger is that the spots appear umin Google Home as products associated to yeelight not to MiHome.

Thanks for your products and thanks for the help.

Greatings

Julien

Hi,
It is normal that you can find the light in Mi home app but not in Yeelight.
If you want connect your mesh bulb to your app, you should connect your alarm clock to your app, and then ask your clock to “find the device”, the clock will help you connect your bulb.

I Thank you for the answer . But I can’t find our how to connect my clock to the yeelight application. I did it in MiHome but I can find the clock device in yeelight app. I would be nice of you to explain me how to do it.

Heve a nice day :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi,
Yeelight app doesn’t support smart alarm clock, so you only can connect it to your Mi home app, and control your mesh bulb with the clock.

Hi thank for anwsering
I had understand something else in the previous comment.
Is the spotlight visible ( not the clock) in yeelight app ?

Have a nice day

Hi,
The spotlight(mesh) can not be found in Yeelight app.
Thanks for your support and trust~

We are working on supporting mesh devices in Yeelight application.

Thank for your hard work I am sure you will succeed soon and give us the same satisfaction with mesh as for your other products​:hugs::hugs::crossed_fingers::+1:

How can i control my Devices with the clock when i don´t speak chinese ? Are there any other languages supported ?