Turn off lightstrip. Doesnt turn off. Just turns red. HELP

I have the yeelight lightstrip plus. When i turn it off, via the app or via the controller, it does not turn off. It turns red. I can only turn it off by unplugging it from the power source. Is there a fix to this??!? Please help!

Please have a check if the connector between controller and strip is ok. If yes, please contact your retailer for a replacement.

Hi, after last update to 2.0.6_0063 I got the same problem. When switch off the light turns red. What happened? My second lightstrip behaves even more strange. When the strip is connected to the adapter, it gets offline and started blue led turns off. When i disconnect strip from adapter than it turns on again and connects to wifi. Wtf? I bought both strips at indiegogo perks. Very unsatisfied after recent update, can’t use strips at all!!!

1 个赞

I have the same problem. Is there any solution?

Have you solve the problem yet? It´s the same for me

Make sure the connector between controller and strip is okay or else reach the retailer.

I think this is a massive problem here. I got the replacement for the same reason of my current strip… the same problem when i wanted to try old strip with the new adapter. After putting new strip to new adapter back … Poooof red turns when off on new strip. Bad hardware bad strip dont buy it.

i have this same problem i opened a new post here. The strip was fine it started behaving this way AFTER firmware update from Yeelight app (android).