Edit 31/03/2019: Finally after one more night to search how to fix, i found !!!
- Logout your account and login with account: firstname.lastname@example.org , Password: yeelink1234 from Yeelight application.
- Reset and connect device with the account.
- Update device firmware once connected from Profile / Settings / Updates menu.
- reset your device connect with your account in yeelight app and try again.
One month i bought it and, one month i’m unable to pair.
I tried with my fiber internet access, and with two other mobile operator using wifi access point. Always the same:
- my wifi are 2,4 GHz
- i have bluetooth activated
- I reset the lamp ,
- I see the lamp in the application
- i try to pair, it fails “connexion to device timeout”
- i see the device in my dhcp
I bought it on AliExpress, i leave in France.
My MiAccount: 6155148989
Please fix it !
Thank you .