Make Google Homepage on ipad
Are you fond of Google so much that you search for everything there? If yes, then why not make it your homepage and make your searches more efficient? And this can be done when you make Google as your homepage which means that as soon as you open the browser, Google will pop-up in front of you.
And there is no need to be puzzled as here are the steps that tell you how to add Google as your homepage for all Ipad users.
- Launch the Google Chrome web browser and open Google from the search bar.
- Go to “Menu” option available at the top right corner and tap on it.
- Select the “Settings” option from the list of options and then scroll down to the Appearance section.
- Tap on “Show Home Button” option and scroll it to the right to turn on the option.
- The user is required to type the desired website address to be added as your Homepage. Here in case, Google.
- Once done the user needs to click “OK”.
- Close the web browser and then launch it again to check.
- And you may see Google displayed as soon as you open the web browser.
Therefore, with the easy steps above, the user can easily make Google homepage on Ipad and make the searches easy.
Looking for Help? Get In Touch With Google Support
The user if is unable to make Google as their homepage then they may contact either Google or even get in touch with apple support.
The issue might be due to either of them and hence one may contact any customer service to get to the root of the issue and hence resolve them.