I’m having issues with my 5 bulbs today. It disconnected from the network and I can’t seem to connect them again even after using the usual steps to reset.
They are connected to my account and have been working fine for the past 3 months. I recently connected them to Google assistant. That has been the only change.
I am also about to purchase another 20 bulbs for my home/office use. They are amongst the last few pieces in Malaysia and the distributors mentioned that there is no more white Yeelights in production.
- Is there any issue with the Sg server that caused my sudden issue?
- How do I reset and reconnect them if the usual “3*off/on” doesn’t work?
- Will the functions of the app no longer support the white bulb in the near future?
- Are you phasing out the 4000k white bulb?
- Should I NOT proceed with my purchase and wait for a new product for white bulbs?