Motion (human) sensor question

don’t count on it for automations.
it only has dark or light.

I guess that would be ok to use with the curtain motors provided by Xiaomi?

yeap it should work just fine.
when you do, provide a video of the curtain motors :slight_smile: and the motion detection

Hi…i am a new user here. As per my knowledge the difference between the two small switches is that the aqara is newer and seems prettier and you can press it only in the middle and also is better built. BUT it only has two actions!!! It supports single click and double click whereas the round one supports 3 actions, single click, double click and long press.

http://percentagescalculator.com/

Seems like everybody skipped over the 2nd part of the initial question: is there a way to OVERRIDE the sensor’s automation?

Also, can you COMBINE multiple sensor inputs (e.gl when sensor detects motion but only if window is closed)?

I think you can use the option “When meeting all conditions” to have two active sensors in the same automation rule.

Hi to everyone, i have a question.
I have aqara hub and aqara human sensor, now i would like to put the sensor outside to detect a person but i see that it detect also the tree that move for the wind is it possibile?
how can i set that it must work only with human motion?? it works also with the different of lux?
thanks for help

I don’t think it will detect a tree - it detects heat, that is temperature difference as in humans or animals… and the tree is probably far away, don’t think it will detect anything more than 4m away (it’s heat if any would be too small) - i.e. my sensor sometimes detects the cat, sometimes not… because it is too small… (if it is far from the sensor)