Loosing connection with the bulb

Hello there…

I have no serious issues with the bulb, or the app. But the major problem i have, is that, when i turn off the bulb using the switch, the app looses the connection with the bulb. I have to turn on the bulb with the switch again, so that the app could connect with the bulb again. Otherwise, i have to reset it.
Is it normal, is it the normal procedure? if it is so, then it is a problem, when i want to use the bulb as a nomral one, cause when i leave it turn off by the switch, the connection with the app is lost. I have to turn it on again by the switch and over and over again…

If you switch it off with a switch you’re completely cutting the power to the bulb so the wifi component in it cannot work either and that is why you’re losing the connection. You need to switch it off via the app so it is still powered via the powerlines

Thank you for your reply. That means that you must use the bulb or by the app or by the switch. You can’t turn off the light with the switch and turn it on with the app. But the opposite is possible…
Is there any hardware or component installed behind the switch that could let you turn off the light with the switch but at the same time leave the wifi component on?

There is the Aqara Switch also by Xiaomi.