Light turns off after few minutes

I’m having trouble with the light bulb.
It seems to be online, but the light itself just turns off.
so i can enjoy the light with all it’s lovely colors for some minutes… and then… poof!
Darkness.

According to the (android) app it’s still reachable, and i can turn it off and on using the app, but of course it doesn’t do much.
As soon as i turn off the physical light switch… the app stops responding.
When i turn the physical light switch on again, the app will eventually continue working as if nothing happened…
The light will still be off tho.
if i turn off the physical light switch for a few hours and turn it on again, the light will continue working.

Firmware is currently updated to the latest version (1.4.1_48)

Hope someone can help.

Please help answer following questions, then we can provide further support.
When did this issue begin? After you use the bulb for a period or just after you got it.
Did you use it with a dimmer and what’s your voltage?
Did you put the bulb in relatively small space which may cause it overheat?
Could you use a lower brightness and try?

• When did this issue begin? After you use the bulb for a period or just after you got it.
    Just after i got it

• Did you use it with a dimmer and what’s your voltage?
    No dimmer, just regular switch with 220v Power (Europe)

• Did you put the bulb in relatively small space which may cause it overheat?
    Nope, got it’s screwed in without any surroundings

• Could you use a lower brightness and try?
    Yup… it looks like some lights keep failing.
    Green shows blueish… (blinking with another led on / off)
    white is not working at all.

This issue we have seen before, it was caused by the shaking during the shipment, some pin got disconnected from the chip’s pwm output. We have improved our assembly method to avoid this. For now, please ask your reseller for a refund.

I also have same problem, bought Yeelight Smart Color LED https://www.yeelight.com/en_US/product/wifi-led-c
Bought it on January 2017, about a week ago, my light act so weird. Sometime it change it’s color, not so much, but I can feel it. It’s changing like from 3000K to 4000K.
And randomly it’s turn off, If I wait it takes about 3-5 minutes to come back on. If I open yeelight app and trying to switch it on and off, change the intensity slider, color temp, my light is start to responding again.

I don’t know how to recreate this issue, it just random. But everyday (it’s about 4 days now) this problem occur.
I only use my light at night. turn it on at 6pm and problem happen at about 8-9 pm

Look at my videos here : https://youtu.be/8qUiX3JpZOs

It looks like your bulb keep rebooting.

What’s the power voltage on your side?

I don’t think so, because yeelight is accessible through app. But it’s not responding to certain color, and give wrong color.
For example i use white profile and the light is purple.

After trying multiple times, i found that the major problem is with white led, when problem occur, I try change with another color, like yellow or blue or red. And it’s work, even tje color ia not so accurate like before.

But it’s still unacceptable because this my main lamp in my room. Any way how to solve this?
I think it’s a hardware problem.
So sad because i only use this lamp for about 6 months.

I use 220V with standard switch. The same installation and location from the beginning i use this light.

Could you contact the retailer to replace one for you? Currently we don’t have any official channels for international users (GearBest is not our official partner), so we can’t help under this situation. If you were in China, we will definitely replace it for you.

Unfortunately, no official retail or reseller here. I buy from seller without warranty. At first I thought it was software, firmware or network issue so I can fix it.

Just to let you know about this issue.