Led e27 coulor - where is time on/off schedule?

V3.0.06
Why make a simple app more complicated, makes no sense. Was a good app before this version. So where is on/off schedule???

Any admins, support care to answer??? What’s the point?

Hi, do you mean you can’t find function of Schedules of the bulb? You can find it in control view:

OK, how to see Control View in app?

From main page of Yeelight, there is an icon name “Device” in the bottom, from it you can see your devices connected to cloud. Click the device, you will go to the device control view.

This is device control view, where is control view?

Select your bulb then press the triangle shape button on the bottom right.

Hi, I found the schedule menu and try to make a schedule to turn off the light at certain time…
but the Start Scene doesn’t have an option to turn off/turn on like previous app.
How to make it turn off at certain time (scheduled), for ex: Yellight will turn off from 11:00 PM to 05:00 AM.
thanks.

Have made optimization for Schedule start scene, will release in a week or so.

1 个赞

I still don’t see the scheduling function and I have the latest iOS versions of both yeelight and Mi Home app. I had to buy some bulbs from TP-link as their Kasa app made scheduling so easy. Please confirm if you have added this function to your apps

Hi, have been really missing this schedule option. Being using schedules for years before the update. I am using German server and I don’t see this option. Please let us know when it comes back. Before my bulbs were turning on and of as per set in the shedules.

Hello, we didn’t remove Schedule for the bulb. I want to know which device do you have and is your device shared by others?

Hi, I am using Yeelight Color Bulb, Firmware Updates are latest, Yeelight app version is 3.1.57. My device is not shared by others. Server = German

Could you post a screenshot of the issue? I think the application doesn’t get firmware of the bulb, I want to confirm that.

Try click right-bottom button.

Omg, I feel stu*id :smiley:
Never pushed this one - it looks like “eject” or “log out” button - the reason. Ok Thanks!

I am in the schedule, but there is no Turn off - option.
Got same yeelight Color bulb, latest firmware, German server.

How do I do that it should turn off this bulb at 21:00?

… Update… Got it.
All good

Hi, sorry for bumping a 5 years old thread, but i have the same issue but in my case the schedule option is missing. Latest software, latest device firmware, Asia and Oceania server.