Impossible to connect to an iOS device

Hello.

I’ve spent several days trying to connect my Yeelight white bulb to my iPhone but it’s simply impossible.

I think I’ve just tried everything.

1. Setting a pretty simple access-point with an easy pass (not using strange characters)
  2. Being sure that I am using 2,4Ghz Wi-Fi
  3. Resetting the bulb
  4. Unlog and log again my Mi account
  5. China mainland servers selected
  6. Using Mi Home and Yeelight app aswell

Any other idea?
I’m getting mad with this…

Sorry for the issue, please let us know which step do you stuck? And have you tried with other server?

Using Yeelight app it gets stucked at 0% on the charging wheel. Otherwise using Mi Home app it charges completely but when it finishes it ask me to reboot the bulb and repeat the process…

I think I have tried everything…

Hi,
Did the iPhone always connect to the AP named “yeelink-light-***” when stucked at 0%? And please make sure your Yeelight app version is 3.1.12

I have also been trying to get my bulb connected. So far I have tried the following.

Problem description:

Turned the light on. Followed the setup process in the yeelight app. Entered wifi password. Progress bar jumps to 25% and stops. After 30 sec it generates a fail. Only option is to try again.
In case you are wondering I also tried the Mi home app. Although it does not lost the new bulbs I added the grey version. If reconnects to my wifi after 7 seconds. Compleets to 100% but also fails.

I Have tried so far:

• turned of the 5 network and gave a simple name to the 2.4 network. No change.

• Changed the yee server to mainland china. No change.

• Tried to login with thelixin@yeelink.net account. no change.

• Connected a airport express and generated a fresh simple 2.4 wifi network. No change.

• Created a hotspot on my iPhone and tried using the iPad connected to it to add the bulb. No change.

• let the iPhone forget the bulbs wifi.

• Followed the reset procedure multiple times no result.

• Configured google DNS on the wifi network and even on the bulbs themselves after I connect to the bulb. No change.

• I am able to ping or go to ot.io.mi.com server

If I missed a step, please let me know.

p.s.
banggood support is trying to ship me off with a 12 euro refund. I declined, I want a replacement.

Seems you have tried everything you can try, please contact your banggood for a replacement. If they declined again, please leave link of banggood store, i will help you.

Hi there, im facing an issue with my yeelight. After updating, my yeelight got disconnected from the yeelight app. When i tried reconnecting, after i chose my 2.4ghz wifi, it couldnt scan my yeelight. But when i go to my wifi settings, there is a yeelight wifi. Please help.

Please reply me asap thanks

Hello, I have the same problem with my Yeelight Serene Pro Desk Lamp. It worked once but since I reseted it again, the yeelink-light_xxx wfi does not appear anymore. Did a replacement help?