Google Home and Yeelight scenes

Hello guys!
I seem to be having a similar problem. I had scenes working just fine but I had to uninstall the Yeelight app (due to limited memory). Now that I’ve installed it again I’ve reset the light bulb and created new scenes. I relinked the Yeelight account on the Google Home app but the old scenes keep appearing along with the new one I created. Can you help me?
Thanks in advance!

@DanyL28
Hi guy, Do you want to delete old scenes ?

Hello! Yes, I want to delete old scenes from the Google Home app. They don’t show up in the Yeelight app, only in the Google Home app

@DanyL28

Hi,

On this issue, You can try to say “Okay Google, sync my devices”, it should be resolved. If you still have problems, please tell me your Xiaomi ID, I’ll check for you.

Wish you success.

I did try that before sending a message here. It didn’t work.
My ID is 1802488249.

Thanks in advance

@DanyL28
Do you want to delete “Love mood” ?

Hi, I’ve been having the same problem where it shows 2 devices. I just want to delete my old scene called ‘Wake up’ and sync to the newly added two scenes from my yeelight account.

My ID: 1855678667

Thanks in advance!

Hello! Sorry I didn’t see your answer…
I still have loads of old scenes that are still appearing in the Google Home app…
Also, recently I’ve installed the Mi Home app and now I can’t active any Yeelight Scene in the Google Home Routines… Are the apps clashing?

@DanyL28
Do you use “MiHome” skill on GoogleHome App?

Hi,
I have Yeelight configured on the Mainland China Server (I live in India), but I don’t see any scenes or devices from the mainland server on Google Home. I only see scenes from the Singapore server? Is there a way to solve this, I want to view scenes from my default Server to which my bulbs are configured on the Yeelight App

Hi, currently I have the same problem with 8 scenes, some of them are repeated. The names are ‘Escritorio Azul’, ‘Escritorio Normal’, ‘Flash’, ‘Luces Azules’ (this one is repeated twice) and ‘Luces Normales’ (this is repeated three times). I have tried sync my devices but the scenes are still there.

My ID: 6270635835

Thanks in advance!