Create scene > nothing listed in "recommend"

Hello, i’m using Yeelight 3.1.62 on both of my mobile phones

@Opethian

We have received some feedback about this issue, but unfortunately we can’t reproduce it in our lab.

Version 3.1.69 has been released via internal testing channel to debug this issue, appreciate if you could help to reproduce it.

Let me know.

Hello @coasterli and thanks for looking into this problem.
I received the firmware, applied it, logged out and then logged back in but the issue is still there, blank recommend section. I have to mention that the mobile that is affected runs on lollipop. Do you think that this has something to do with it? How can I help you reproduce it?

Yes, we have found the root cause. It will happen on Android version below lollipop, TSL protocol version issue. Thanks for you feedback, we will fix it ASAP.

Please have a try again, we have fixed the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience, a new version v71 with the fix is available from beta test, please have a try.

Hello @dingyichen

Unfortunately the problem persists, still having a blank recommend section on the Lollipop mobile (5.1.1)

Yeelight version: 3.1.62
Firmware update: 1.4.2_0030

(On German server)

Do I have to do something other than logging out etc? I’ve even cleared the app’s data but still no luck.

Pease access the link to register to be Yeelight beta tester. https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.yeelight.cherry

Version 3.173 is released, have a try.

1 个赞

I just tried and everything seems to work fine now! Recommend section showed up and I’m able to save a favorite. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 个赞

Hi,

I am now experiencing the same problem, today all my standard scenes were missing on my pendant light, a other light function normally.

My server is Germany. Mi I’d 6211408502

Edit: Was forced to relog, now none of the lights have the standard scenes

Hi! My recommend page is empty too, and music mode is missing. I’m using the beta app (german server) on a Samsung Galaxy S7 running android 8.0 with a Yeelight Color bulb. My id is: 1904444790

Edit: The non-beta version of the app has the same issues for me.

Same here, about a week ago no recommended settings.

German server
Mi id 6239370423

Thanks

The issue is fixed, please have a try.

Now i can see 6 settings, but a few weeks before it was around 8-10 item

Are you using a vpn? I found if I reinstall the yeelight app and have my vpn connected the recommendations won’t show up but if I disconnect the vpn and open the app the recommendations will show up.

@dingyichen

Hello I have the same problem. My recommend scenes are empty for weeks.

I use the European Server.
Can you please help me!

What’s the model of your bulb?

Hello guofeng,

thank you for your answer. I have problems with the following devices:

2 x Moon Led smart ceiling light 480
1 x Moon Led smart ceiling light 650
1 x Ceiling light YLXD01YL
1 x Mija Smart LED Desk Lamp

The Yeelight Smart Color Bulbs work without any problem.

I have the same problem on two different devices.

Hi, we checked it. It’s bug. This is caused by the problem of language adaptation. Arrangements for personnel repair. If you are in a hurry to use it. You can change the language of the mobile phone system to English first.