Candela connection problem

Hi
I received my Candela light today, and have a connection problem.
The only way the light will send out a Bluetooth signal, is by pushing
end keep the reset button down. (the light went on in this mode)
Then the light starts to build up the connection, and is the asking me til
turn on the light, but it is already on, as the reset button is still kept
down. If I release the button, a ‘connection has failed’ message is
shown. If I don’t release it, the light starts blinking a few times and nothing
happens.

I have made resets and tried to it connect to 7 different IOS and Android devices,
without any succes.

Please give me some good advice

Best regards Claus

I don’t think reset once is ok. Please make sure
1、Put the switch on BLE mode.
2、Open Yeelight application, connect the device, you need rotate candela to grant authorization to your phone based on the tips.

I’m facing the same issue, it’s impossible to connect to yeelight candela (tried using Mi A1 & iPhone 5S)

I don’t know if I’ll even be able to update firmware in future as my phones can’t connect :frowning:

Very frustrated by this issue

Hi,

I recently purchased the Candela and connected it to my old Pixel 2 XL and it worked fine no problems. I recently got the Galaxy S10+ and the light won’t connect.

I’ve tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling, resetting the light, deleting my account and creating a new one; nothing has worked.

The light shows up in my list of bluetooth devices nearby, and shows on my list of devices in the Yeelight app. However, when I try to connect to the light the connection reaches 10% and then fails.

Can you help please?

It also doesn’t connect to Google Home.

I will have a try with Galaxy S10+ to see what happened there.

This is bluetooth based device, GH doesn’t support it.

Thank you, I also forgot to mention I have tried on multiple servers too (don’t know if the information helps but for me the recommended server is Germany).