Bulbs can't connect to new router (Connection Timed Out Error)

Hello Dingychen, thank you for your help. I can open the Yeelight App inside Mihome, but there are no settings for third paty use.That is my problem. I want to youse the bulbs with the Kodi Addon Yeemee. Greets Marian

What do you mean open the Yeelight app inside MiHome? Yeelight app and MiHome are totally different apps.

And, what do you mean with “no settings for third party use”?

I know what you mean. You have to enable LAN control, that is what they call it now. It is available as option in both MiHome and Yeelight.

Hey, the developer of Yeemee;) It is an great addon. Thanks for the good work!!! I do not find the settings lan control in mihome!!! Can anyone help me???

Thanx. Damn, I can’t find it either. I am sure it was there. Easier to install Yeelight app… it is definitely there when you open the bulb and press open arrow and then LAN control.

Yes, i know. But since i had to change my router i have the f… connection time out. Only in the App and i can not use my yeemee addon :frowning:

Seriously? This is Yeelight forum. @belkinroutersupport

When connecting to a website, if Google Chrome browser fails to fetch the website to the browser, it throws an error saying “This site can’t be reached Error” – ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT. It means the server is taking too much time to replying. The main reason behind this error is your computer can’t be able to access the internet connection or maybe something blocking your network to establishing a connection. Apart from the Network issue, there can be multiple reasons why this error shows up. Before going to any fix, please make sure the server you want to open is exist. If server exist, there are numerous solutions which can be used to solve this error.

Clear your Chrome browsing data
Check your Network Cables, Restart your Router and Reconnect
Check your Windows Host File
Remove Proxy
Flush DNS and reset TCP/IP
Run Chrome Cleanup Tool

Thanks for sharing :+1:

And one item, you can change another browser to link.

I face the same issues. I try to connect two Yeelight RGB bulbs to a ZTE ZXHN H 168 N router but I get the 99% timeout message every time. I managed to connect them over a hotspot successfully using the same SSID and password I have at the router but when I switched back to the router the connection failed again even though they are visible in DHCP. Any suggestions?

which country do you resident?

Greece

What’s your ISP? Forthnet?

I am using Wind

Check if this could work for you:

I tried those settings but they didn’t work for me.

Changed DNS in both setting pages?

Could you please also check if the bulb connected to your router when you got timeout error? If so, please ping the ip address of the bulb and check if it could respond.

I have a different user interface than the one shown in the photos and I had changed only the second DNS settings. I now also changed the Primary and Secondary DNS settings on the DHCP server and everything works like a charm. Thanks for your assistance!!!

Could you please post a screen capture of the setting page of your router?
We have other users from Greece who were facing same issue but didn’t find that page. Appreciate if you could help.