App crashes when I try to access customizations

@Shrimply
Hi Shrimply,
I’m sorry for the inconvenience, i found you have 5 scenes in database, but you have at least eight scenes in screenshots,
I want to ask, did you delete the scene after Posting?

Hey, yes sorry, I deleted the scenes which weren’t working

Have you fixed the problem after the deletion?

No, unfortunately it made no difference, I still can’t access customizations

Ok, our Android engineer is busy with other stuff today and haven’t got a chance to look at this issue. However, we have copied your data and we will use your data to reproduce the issue. Will let you know the result as soon as we can.

That’s great, thank you very much for taking the time to look into it for me

Could you provide you Mi account, we will take a look at it.

Hello, could you provide your Mi account?

ok I have sent you a message with my ID thanks. I use the US server.

I sent Weiwei a personal message with my ID on Friday

@Shrimply @kievit900 @djinnmoto

Hello, we have found root cause that some date messes after data transfer. Now we have resolved the issue, please have a try.

Thumbs up guys. I had to clear my data and re-login but it seems to be working as before and all my customizations are still present :slight_smile:

Thanks for taking the time to figure it out.

I have a question, why do I only see one scene (named TV back light) in the google home app. I made 2 scenes in the Yeelight app. The other one (named Christmas) i don’t see in my google home app.

@kievit900
If you create new scene on yeelight app, you need re-link Google Home, because Google Home not supported “Check for new devices”.

The customizations are working again but all my bulbs are gone. The device Tab is empty.

@djinnmoto
Are you sure you didn’t change server?

Device data are separate in different server, so please confirm you select server you connected your devices.

I guess it’s because of my phone, not sure why, but on my other phones, it works fine, all bulbs are there, all customizations are there. Thanks anyway.

So you can try clear cache data or reinstall the app.