About recent Google Home issue

My ID: 350258229
It was fine before :frowning:

@djinnmoto Hi, I found your successful request in the background, is it normal now?

This is weird.

Let me report steps by steps of what i did to get the Google Home work again

1. I added a new bulbs (a subsidy one I keep in case other broken), the one that was never registered or set up or in short, the factory reset or the out of the box one, to the Yeelight App.
  2. Opened Google Home App, Linked my Yeelight Actions again and BOOOM, the new bulb was added to the Google Home app’s devices list. Note that only the new bulb registered with Google Home, not 20 old ones.
  3. Then I unlinked Yeelight Actions with Google Home.
  4. Re-link Yeelight Actions with Google Home, BOOOM, every fcking bulbs appeared, both NEW and OLD ones plus every fcking NEW scenes I modified before.
  5. And finally, everything is back to normal.

So, you tell me, is it a miracle or a freaking bug that makes me suffer for days?

Like you said, I found logs of multiple sync devices, normal data return.
I think you have network packet dropouts when you sync.

What is packet dropout? And how to fix it?

Haven’t you been successful yet?

Succeeded once and now it stopped working again, really exhausted.

Do you use 4G or WiFi?
Can you tell me your city?

I have tried 3 different phones with 3 different Android version on both Wifi and 4G but no succeed. I live in Saigon, Vietnam. Tried reboot and make minor changes to the router settings but still no good.

I repeated steps I mentioned above several times (tried and prayed) and finally it worked again with an extra bulb that I dont really need as I need to add 1 more bulb in order for it to work as above.

In the end it works but I am more concern about the future as what if one of my bulbs broke, need replacement, how it gonna work, im not sure. :frowning: Because of the synchronization between Google and Yeelight, as Google doesnt automatically update devices with Yeelight.

When you page display “successful…”,But you didn’t find your devices, please wait for a while, then try pull to refresh on add devices page.

If it’s that easy, I’d not have asked on this forum :sob: