Yeelight Ceiling Lamp keeps switching to offline

Since FW update to 1.5.5_0181 the lamp goes into offline mode at least once a day. Only a power cycle does help.

It did not happen even once with previous firmware. Is there a way to do back to previous one?

1 个赞

Same issue here. Have 3 lamps. Everything was just fine with the previous firmware. Now lamps go offline ramdomly. I have to physically recommect power to make them work.

There’s an issue with current firmware, please provider your xiaomi account, I will add you in the white list, so you can update latest firmware to fix the issue.

mittesh@outlook.com

Hi,

My id is 55414676.
Pls add me to whitelist

Done

Mi account is

How long does it usually take to see the new firmware? I’m still on 1.5.5_0181

Whitelist is valid real-time in Mainland china server, and it will sync to other servers at 00:00 Beijing time everyday. You will see the update after that if you select other servers.

Done

Hi, I didn’t find any ceiling device in your account.

hi, can you add me to whitelist. i have the same issue.
my MI account is 1594244992

I think my id in black list. My ceiling light stop controling from app. My id 1589492345, can check ?

My Mi ID 1870291798. Ceiling light Jiaoyue 480 goes offline every day. Please add me to the white list.

What’s your firmware version?

Firmware 1.5.9_0043

This is already the latest version, how many devices do you connected to your router? And how many devices does your router support connect at the same time?

4 devices are connected. Only Yeelight goes offline randomly. Other Xiaomi devices never go offline. It may help if you add one line of code, that when the device is offline, try to reconnect automatically.

I mean how many devices, including phones, pc and so on, connected your router?

There are 7 devices connected in total. The critical question is, why only Yeelight goes offline while others have no problem at all?