Help me please

Hi there,

My own master bedrooms have got a couple of 3-Way buttons which usually handle any put store around the wall structure. Possibly regarding utilize using a light fixture or perhaps nightstand. A single swap on the entry and also one more the location where the your bed possibly has been.

Household would like the particular buttons to regulate the particular threshold lover and also lamps as an alternative. Will be this kind of any do it yourself career? I’m relatively more comfortable with power essentials.
My partner and i for starters, feel not necessarily in preference of the theory.

Will be one more alternative in order to work a different series and possess a 2nd swap on the entry creating every person content. A single swap to regulate the particular threshold mild then one swap to regulate the particular light fixture store?

What is your point? Could you please give us more detail?

I wanted to say that I didn’t understand ANYTHING what he’s trying to say :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

@HARRYELLIOT

Did you get this from google translation? No idea what you are talking about.

Sorry…I am not good at English. My bedrooms have 2 3-Way switches which control a plug outlet on the wall. Presumably for use with a lamp or nightstand. One switch at the doorway and another where the bed presumably was.

My family wants the switches to control the ceiling fan and lights instead. Is this a day job? I’m fairly comfortable with electrical basics.
I for one, am not in favor of the idea.

Is another option just to run a separate line and have a 2nd switch at the doorway making everyone happy. One switch to control the ceiling light and one switch to control the lamp outlet?