Yeelight work with Google Home

change default mobile browser, have a try

Hi. I’ve tried with Chrome, Firefox and Samsung browsers, but the same. When I do the login into xiaomi account I can see the response “services linked” o something like that, but when redirects to the Home app nothing happens.

Hi, finally I do the same in the tablet and now its working.

Thanks!

1 个赞

I cannot connect with the yeelight account. When try to link it says “something went wrong”. The light was connected and it stoped working with google

Same issue, suddenly stopped working and can no longer relink to Google Assistant. 1604326488 is my account ID.

it works ?

try to say: “Okay Google, sync devices”

Hi, I have the same issue :frowning: tried multiple servers and default and chrome browsers on my Mi 5

Could you please help me out? 1614222369

@atb1983
Which server did you connect ?

Thanks for your reply.
I’m currently connected to Singapore, but I tried the others too

Yeelight is also making a collaboration with https://epsonsupports.net/blog/fix-reset-ink-cartridge-epson/ which is a great thing.

yusure, can you help me out with this please?

nothing?

@atb1983

In my previous device, My Yeelight Color was easily added and I could use voice control. However with my new device it only shows that you can add the device but it never adds it . Therefore I cannot use voice control. The Yeelight app works just fine. I tried linking several times but nothing works. Please Help!

@AhnafFaiyaz
Hello,

Which Xiaomi account do you link on GoogleHome app ?

Hi, I have a 480mm ceiling light that I managed to add to google home. I can turn it on and off, but I can’t control de color temperature with google assistant. Also, in google home I see that google assistant treats the light as RGB, showing me the options to change its color to a large selection. The light doesn’t react with any of the colors of the google home color picker.

User id: 1599514832

Hello. Yeelight can’t be linked to Google Home. It shows that it’s been linked but doesn’t show on devices. Using the color bulb. ID : 1892670608. Using singapore server too. Thanks.