Yeelight work with Google Home

Hi guys, how does the scene choosing works? Lets say I have saved my favourite scene in yerloght app called xbox. I ask my google home assistant “Activate scene xbox” and she says something that she doesnt know what to do. So what to do?

“activate Xbox” should be enough. If that doesn’t work then try to make it work through routines menu of google assistant. Second option has the advantaged that you can say a custom command like “let’s play a game” to activate your scene…

Thx for help I found where was a problem. You need to add all this scenes to your google home profile when you adding your yeelight profile and after that everything works.

sorry, I don’t get you. What you mean by “add all this scenes to your google home profile”?

Normally when you add your yeelight profile to the google home app (it is your google profile) after succeessful adding there is an option which lamp and in which room you want to assign them. I have in this choosing menu possibility to add there scenes too. And now when I say “activate xbox” it works.

You need to setup SCENE named as “xbox” in Yeelight app, then say “OK google, sync my devices” will sync those new added SCENES to google. And then, you are ready to go!

Hello,
Google Home 1 month ago started to work in Spanish language …

But I think I found two bug in Spanish language

1.- When asking to change to yellow (Amarillo) color the lights turn green.
2.- When I change to a white color or a cold white color there is no problem, but when I ask (Spanish language) a warm white it changes me to a blue white.

I have 5 color bulb (V.2) and 1 ligthstrip and everyone has the bug