Yeelight will not reset

How about post a video to show the issue? Seems a hardware issue, but I’m not sure.

And could you see a hotspots with name like “yeelink-light-color***” in your wifi settings?

Hello, I have the same problem. Before the bulb worked well, now I can not connect it, I stopped using it for a while because I did not have a phone. By wanting to reconnect it I can not make it work, it just flashes white. I uploaded a video to YouTube trying to show the problem.https: //youtu.be/EfXvcLyeBvQ I downloaded the Fix application and it did not work either. I opened the hotspot manually and it seems that it does not detect it. Any suggestions?

Hi I have a colour bulb, a have not able to connect based the above solution.i have created a hotspot, manually when I press fix the app nothing happens.can you help.

I have connected the bulb through hotspot miio_default ,I can see the yeelight connected ,mine is first generation.what do I next, if I launch Yeelight app it is asking for network connectivity,.what do I do now please

I have connected the bulb through hotspot miio_default ,I can see the yeelight connected ,mine is first generation.what do I next, if I launch Yeelight app it is asking for network connectivity,.what do I do now please

It seems your bulb is still in factory mode, I wonder how do you setup hotspot miio_default?

You can download the app to quit factory mode: quit factory mode app

tried does not work

Please provider information more detail, there’re two things I want to know:

1、Does your bulb connect to miio_default automatically after you turn on hotspots. And how do you know to setup hotspot miio_default?
2、What’s happened in quit factory app?

Hi, when I create miio_default hotspot with the password provided by you iam able to see the bulb, but when I run the app quit factory mode it says setup hotspot manually.Iam stuck the bulb is useless now. Please guide me

Please run quit factory application after you setup miio_default hotspot manually, then click the button and wait.

Tried it, still when I press Fix button it says not able to create hotspot do it manually.
The tool I downloaded from factory.apk creates YeelightTool.
It had a button which says Fix when I press it I get a message that says unable to create hotspot. Have I download the correct files? As mentioned my bulb is first generation colour bulb.

Any help still waiting

Somebody pls help.i have explained above my problem. Ithink I have to junk the bulb no more yeelught

Hi, I don’t know why the bulb is in factory mode. Could you contact the retailer for a replacement since we can’t quit factory mode successfully?

Well bought it online from AliExpress.no way I can return it.still await some solution.witj miio-default I can see the bulb.

Hi…can you check and advise the way forward…it went to connected…fixing and then to refreshing and got stuck there.
Uploading: IMG_20200417_202751.jpg…

i have this problem,can you help me?thx

HELP ME
So, I buy Mi Smart LED Bulb Essential (white and Colour)
It’s work well few days, but today , it’s disconnected from mi home. I cannot connect to lamp, and after I turn on this. It’s blink red/green/blue , and after this blink it’s work like simple bulb with white color and I cannot connect to bulb :((

What can I do to fix this? Plz answer

Hello I try to use yeeligth tool and fix a hotspot manually but nothing happen when ı press manually fix my essential bulp is still in factory mode I cant fix it.

Hi,
i am also unable to reset my light strip, out of nowhere it wont connect to the app, wifi etc.
It wont connect to my hotspot with these credentials, so it seems not to be in the factory mode.