Yeelight Toolbox

yes i discover thats the color picker! anyway if you can make it pick the accents and we can decide in a menu what we like, it will be the best i think. If you have any other versions i will be happy to test!

Thank you, but for me it also don´t wants to start on Win 7 64 Bit, do you have any ideas?

Just tried it, working fine on win7 x64

Buenas Jordi,

¿Sería posible y/o tienes en mente hacer una especie de “ambilight” con la bombilla white (sin colores)?

La idea sería detectar la cantidad de brillo/colores predominantes y subir o bajar el brillo automaticamente segun esto.

Otra duda, los colores/brillo los obtiene de lo que se ve por el monitor directamente, o la fuente es algun video aparte?

Muchas gracias. y buen trabajo!! :slight_smile:

Tengo pensado implementarlo tanto para la bombilla blanca como para la de color.

Detecta cualquier cosa que haya en el monitor (en caso de tener varios, sólo obtendrá del monitor principal) ya sea el escritorio, cualquier programa, videos o juegos a pantalla completa, etc.

Thank you for the great app!!
It works flawlessly and very responsive.
However, does movie mode on support one light? I can’t turn on all the lights with movie mode at once.
Btw, how frequent is the refresh rate for movie more?
Hopefully there will be more functions in the future!!
Thanks again.

Hi, thank you!
I can’t test if it works with multiple bulbs at once because I only have one bulb.
The refresh rate is 200ms. I know it’s pretty slow, but it’s temporary. I’m sure you can notice flickering, the fastest the refresh rate is, the worse it gets. Once I manage to solve that, I’ll improve the refresh rate.

Yes, the flickering is there.

Oh, how may I help to test for you?
I am sorry I don’t know about coding but I can do any testing with your instruction if you don’t mind.
Really hope it will support group lights control and group lights for movie mode.

Updated to version 1.1.3.
Movie mode now works also with the white bulb, adjusting its brightness.
Performance and response times have been improved too. I’ve reduced flickering issues.

Just what is needed! but when I start, I click on “refresh” and nothing happens, I have no list of bulbs. All in dev mode.

Lo mismo me pasa, quisiera probarlo, pero no me aparece ninguna lista de dispositivo al abrir el programa, aunque le de Refresh. Tengo Windows 10 64 Bits Creator Update. ¡Gracias por el esfuerzo y compartirlo!

PD: Las Yeelights sí están activadas para el modo desarrollador.

PD2: Lo intenté en otra PC con el mismo Software y no abrió la aplicación. Con todo y el Dll.

Works fine in my computer and network. I did not change anything related to the device discovery.

El dll ya no es necesario, fue algo temporal.
En cuanto al resto, lo seguiré testeando. En mi ordenador funciona perfectamente,

Utilizas Windows 10 u otra versión como 7?
Gracias por responder y por tu trabajo!:grinning:

Lo pruebo en dos pc con Win10 x64 y en uno con Win7 x64

Hi guys, I can’t not run it on my win10 64bit home version, the toolbox version is 20170827.
There is no window show when I clicked the icon.

In my case start, but no bulbs shown up. (Windows 10 Home )

That’s so weird. I just tried it in a fourth different pc. Working fine.
Althgough I didn’t change anything related to the bulb discovery algorithm, I’ll check the code again later.

If it makes any difference, using Win 10 Pro. No bulbs shown, tried disabling antivirus and firewall, no go.

I had some people test the newest version and they also encountered the same issue. The weird thing is that they tried older versions that worked perfectly for them before and none of them are working now. I don’t know what’s happening, it’s not my program’s fault, it works as intended for me as well as the previous versions did. I don’t know either if the people at Yeelight changed something or if there is any issue…