Yeelight RGB Bulb V2

I bought a few of the newest RGB colour bulbs and love em! Is it in the pipeline that multiple Yeelight bulbs and strips can eventually synchronise with music and whatever that appears on the TV and computer monitor.

I know Philips Hue is already able to do that with Razer’s software on PC and plan to expand it further, I absolutely love how Philps Ambilight and Dreamscreen work to give an immersive viewing experience.

Can the new bulbs and upcoming strip be able to do this? If yes, will Yeelight introduce a special hub to synchronise the lighting or will you do something completely different to achieve the same result?

Right now, I think you guys are the biggest competitor to Philips Hue. Your price is your advantage, but if you can match or better their tech then it would be awesome. Cheers

there’s no information of voltage on aliexpress, can anyone confirm that V2 remains 220V?

110~230v

There is an API that means you can sync with music or anything you want. And yes the new bulbs conform to this API!

Gearbest has them (at least the White) on Flash sale, not in the G-W-4 (Poland) warehouse yet but shipping drom Hongkong should be fast.

Check links for actual prices / flash deals:

Or try Banggood. Again prices might be lower than shown in the image post:

Seems Google Home is now working with V2 RGB

How about that Homekit support?

Homekit coming soon.

anyone from Yeelight staff willing to give us an estimate on the firmware update with all the color accuracy fixes?

it has been 2 months. can you PLEASE show some respect to your customers instead of just treating them as beta-testers?

in case you don’t remember what i am talking about…
red is not red… you have to turn off the white leds
same goes for other colors too.

And also the 1% brightness is too high.

It´s time to fix the bulbs…

i am pretty sure that they cannot fix the 1% brightness issue because they will say that it’s a hardware-limitation…

how about the issue that the bulb goes purple every time it loses power for a few seconds?

how about turning off the extra un-needed features for “homekit” since it doesn’t work?
if i am not mistaken… this is an RGBW? if so… can you turn OFF the white leds when you are supposed to produce colors like red, blue, green? especially red.

how about you guys spend some actual time on the project?

I cant for the love of me get the music sync feature to work with a few yeelight colour bulbs grouped together. App crashes if i try to set individual bulbs using the feature.

I think the WiFi chip is the responsible of the energy consumption at standby. I have monitored the TP-Link smart plug HS110, it also consume something like 1,2 watts without any load and switched off. It consumes even more when switched on (1,9 watts). So unless the chip maker designs a very low power wifi chip (Qualcomm Atheros, Ralink, Broadcom,…), it will be difficult to significantly reduce the power consumption at stand by.

Hi, We’ve done some update to enhance color accuracy. The current beta version is 1.3.0_0029. Would you mind helping to evaluate the effect? If not, we will need your XIAOMI id.

Please accept me

Thx

thanks for volunteering :slight_smile:

Yehaaaa!!!
Thx :star_struck:

I would love to try

yes I want to try ! =)

yeap it’s 1713459370

Count me in too. I have seven Gen 2 bulbs to play around with. 460108633