Yeelight Ceiling Light - connection issues after last firmware update

Considering the major part of users never make use of LAN mode and some may even take it a security breach, it’s better to turned the feature off by default. MIJIA does not support toggling this option for reasons. But it is doable using Yeelight App.

Can i also have the “new” firmware? MI ID 1800763293. I use Amplifi HD Router

Latest release of yeelight app doesn’t allow to enable/disable lan control… It’s always disabled…

The issue with wifi disconnect seems to be fixed for now.
I have Ubiquity AC Long Range access point.

Which firmware are you using?

As feedback: The beta version fixed the issue

It’s very annoying to using two apps Mihome and Yeelight. Of course, user must remember to use the same server on both applications.
But I can live with that.
The worse is I have found another bug. Before update every change in status of the Lamp in mihome app, yeelight app was visible in HomeAssistant.
Now it is not. I can change brightness, colour and so on in Homeassistant, Lamp working fine, in both apps changes ar visible. But it’s not working the other way. When i manually change colour or brightness on the Lamp or if i use application to do this - in Homeassistant has no any effect.

Is there some changes in API?

@liufei
Please whitelist my ID, too: 1658056936

Thanks!

Please whitelist my ID too: 1546985877

@liufei please whitelist my MI ID 1800763293. I have lots of problems with this. Thanks.

1624834967 also, please. There is a lot of bugs right now. Netis WF2880 as a router.

mi id: 1581974595
please add me…my light keeps turning on when i am sleeping… thanks @liufei @dingyichen

ID: 4151214965
Also have same problem. And please, turn lan control to default on

For f**k’s sake! The lamp is almost useless now! It doesn’t turn on with automation, time lag with wireless button is more than 3 seconds, and goes down offline randomly. Guys, please! I don’t need newest firmware, I just need working firmware (as previous one).

2 个赞

Hi, all, your id’s are in the whitelist now.
Sorry for the puzzles. We are pushing to release the new version.

Here is my mi account ID: 1444768120
目前我在米家中删除设备并重新添加失败,就是在最后等待设备联网那块儿显示连接超时。
但在无线路由器中查看,灯的无线网是正确连接好的,不知道如何解决。

请问您的设备是皎月吸顶灯650吗?最近有没有更换路由器或者更改配置,如打开防蹭网功能等?
超时后,可以刷新一下设备列表看能不能刷到设备。

你好,我的yeelight ceiling1吸顶灯最近频繁出现连接中断
先是home-assistant中出错,log error: unable to update bulb ststus, bulb closed the connection.
持续错误一定次数后,米家 & yeelight APP中也连接中断.
my ACCOUNT ID is 124932101.

我刚安装了皎月吸顶灯650,但接驳App后就突然关灯,用摇控也不可以开关。关掉电源一分钟后再开只会亮着5秒后就自动关掉,App显示设备脱机,所以不知道fireware的编号。我家中其他的吸顶灯(320和450)就操作正常。我们Mi account ID: 249733385

添加了,升级下固件试试