Very disappointed with reliability of Yeelight ceiling light

I have just moved into my new place and it has new lights 3 x YLXD01YL Yeelight Ceiling light and 1 x YLXD05YL JIAOYUE 480.

The YLXD05YL JIAOYUE worked for 1 night after installation, the next day I got home to find it ON by itself. I switched it OFF by wall switch, I could not turn it ON after that.

One of the Yeelight Ceiling Light YLXD01YL which is used for like 5 minutes every alternate day failed after one month. At first it would switch off by itself after turning on about 30 seconds. Now it does not turn on at all.

All lights firmware are up to date. Is there anything that I can do?

Items does not have any warranty support in Singapore as I bought them online.

Hi, these all look like hardware issues. If the power unit goes wrong, the ceilings won’t light up.
Or maybe there are environmental issues because it’s really rare to see 4 faulty ceilings in a row. Have you happen to installed them after a dimmer? Are they installed properly (no deformation with the docker, wires connected firmly, etc )?
After all, if above issues are all ruled out, and you are able to bring them back on, maybe you’d like to try out the firmware versions in beta; in that case, please PM with your MI id.

Hi ,

You misunderstood. 2 out of 4 light that I have is having issues.

Sometimes they cannot be turn on. Sometimes they can be turn on but turns off by itself after a few seconds or after 30 minutes. Totally unpredictable and unreliable.

No dimmer, no deformation of docker, no issues with wires because when I put the other lights that I have at their positions, there was no problem at all.

The 2 problematic lights are:

Yeelight Moon model: YLXD05YL
S/n: YL035/00003036
CMIIT ID: 2017DP4673

Yeelight Ceiling Light model: YLXD01YL
S/n: 15496/00040527
CMIIT ID: 2016DP7526

Thanks