Alexa Skill for China Server

Hi,
I’m trying to get a bunch of V2 color bulbs working with Alexa. After searching I found out that I cant use them because they are in the China server. If I switch to the Singapore server, my motion sensors dont work.
I read that there is a new Skill in development but not out yet, but I couldnt find any more information. Is this skill something thats going to come out in the next weeks, months or even later? How close are we to release?
I was going to purchase more lights but will hold off until I can make sure they all work with alexa
Thanks

Will be support Mainland China server very soon, maybe in a month.

1 个赞

Thanks! I saw there is a beta, can I participate in the Beta please?

I’m waiting also for the new Alexa Skill ? My issue is the same!

How long will we have to wait again?

Hello, is China server already supported by the Alexa Skill? I am using Singapore server for my Yeelight devices, but since I have so many smart home devices that work only on China server, I want to migrate to China server but still use voice commands.

Not yet.

Guys. I have so many v1 and V2 bulbs. No issues with v1 but V2 does not get added to Alexa. 30 bulbs . Very disappointed as I wanted to set up my entire home with Xiaomi security and lighting products. Now I’ve got all the sensors like temp motion sensors door window sensors and switches and I can’t get them to work in sync any solutions?