1% still too bright

It was a simple solution about brightness problem but you could not give any solution. So, why should I yeelight product again?

3 Likes

As I said before, this is designed by hardware, can’t do anything with firmware update.

Even if the hardware was not designed to support it, the firmware that we had to test the low brightness it works really well!!!

Can you not just create another whitelist again for us so we can be all happy again?

Or just add the feature as an experimental switch?

I have most of my lights still on the test firmware where the low brightness works. But the newer lights I bought I am still waiting for firmware for it

5 Likes

@dingyichen

Yes that’s what you said AFTER everyone tested 0037 and were happy with the results. So to say it’s not possible is a lie. I haven’t tested 0037 myself so I’m working on others feedback, everyone that got to test it was much happier with the low levels.

Easy fix just give us a few days on a whitelist for 0037 to update our bulbs then take it off again??

And I’m sure everyone here cares more about how dim the bulbs can be rather than if the red is the right red…

4 Likes

Create another whitelist for 0037 please. Everyone was happy that version.

ID: 1700515150

3 Likes

I just found a link from where we can download and test the older versions.
Good luck !
https://androidappsapk.co/download/com.yeelight.cherry/

Can somebody tell me the full name of the last working (lowest dimming) version so i can download and test it ?
Or at least the release date ?

Can somebody tell me the full name of the last working (lowest dimming) version so i can download and test it ?
Or at least the release date ?

It is not a firmware archive. It is a application archive.

4 Likes

As Mytonn said that’s the app not the firmware for the bulbs
This is a simple fix that yeelight are refusing to fix

3 Likes

HomeKit compatibility is obviously more important than the product itself.
http://page.yeelight.com/static/appleHomeKit/appleHomeKit.html

2 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

Hi there, I’d like to test the minimum brightness too. Can you add me to the whitelist @liufei or @dingyichen ? My ID is 6193956423 and my color bulbs are on the latest firmware 2.0.6_0051

Up

2 Likes

Hi i would like to be included in the whitelist for the patch
My Mi iD is 6159350316

up

1 Like

I don’t understand why cant a lower brightness option be added to the firmware, and there can even be a warning that it will affect color?

1 Like

Could you add me to the whitelist?

My ID: 6244566383

Thanks!

Hi, i’d like to be on the whitelist Please.

Mi I’d: 6244860578

Hello
German server
2X color V2
Id:6244244672