1% still too bright

Bump

2 Likes

Hi there, I’d like to test the minimum brightness too. Can you add me to the whitelist @liufei or @dingyichen ? My ID is 6193956423 and my color bulbs are on the latest firmware 2.0.6_0051

Up

2 Likes

Hi i would like to be included in the whitelist for the patch
My Mi iD is 6159350316

1 Like

up

1 Like

I don’t understand why cant a lower brightness option be added to the firmware, and there can even be a warning that it will affect color?

1 Like

Could you add me to the whitelist?

My ID: 6244566383

Thanks!

Hi, i’d like to be on the whitelist Please.

Mi I’d: 6244860578

Hello
German server
2X color V2
Id:6244244672

Hello
German server
3x color v2
Id: 6163282591

Add me to whitelist please

did anyone receive the patch i haven’t had a reply in a while

there is no fix, no beta firmware, no whitelist anymore, but people don’t read older posts just keep spamming with account id. read this post:

1 Like

Yea and hopefully they will actually listen to everyone here and release the fix that some have had. Just one easy fix away from being a good product.

1 Like

Can you add me in the whitelist?

My Mi Id is 6246157662.

Read 2 posts above…

1 Like

Can i have the patch please?
Id : 6170566862

Thank you

Bump

1 Like

Yeelight team,
try harder!
Do something!

1 Like

Hello can I be added to this update. My ID is : 1826197431

This is not true. It can be fixed with software. If you create a scene where it takes 20 minutes to set a light to 1%, the light turns on at a value lower than 1%. If you create another scene with a very long pause time and pause the lights as they just turned on, you can get a light value less than 1% as the lights will stay that way until the pause timer is up. This workaround is not convenient but it proves that it is possible to set the lights lower than 1%. I don’t care if the colors don’t work properly at low values, I want my lights to be dim. Why is this so hard to do? Why must we be forced to buy a new generation of lights when I KNOW it can work on my current ones. This just pure laziness. They should atleast have a separate download link for the beta app!

TL;DR: If I can replicate the effect I want on the current app build using a glitch, then it should very well be possible to fix with software

4 Likes