Wall switch yeelight

Hey guys,

I’ve just installed 4 lightbulbs in my living room. Is there something like a wall switch that you can connect to the Yeelights over WiFi, so that you can push the switch to turn on/off lights through wifi? (Not the power of the lamp, but the on/of on the yeelight itself)

ATM i turn off my lights through the normal wall switch that cuts the power off, so voice commands do not work when I have the lights off…

There are Aqrara wireless switches which work over Zigbee not over Wifi (logical, since they work on battery and Wifi consumes a lot of power). You can just glue 'em onto the wall next to the normal switch. But you need Xiaomi gateway (25$ on Ali)

Is a gateway required? Are there no other options to turn the lights off through wall switches over wifi? If no, can you send me a link of the gateway?

As far as I know, no. There are various “hacks” to use Amazon Wifi button or BLE trackers, but they require RPi or some device…

here’s the gateway, approx 25$ on Ali: https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20181028022159&SearchText=xiaomi+gateway