No green and white light

Still working with kind of colors except white and green, cyan. After reset so many times but it not work by the way.

1 个赞

You can try to adjust the light color to red, green, and blue. If the light goes off, it means the light has been damaged.

1 个赞

Hi Team,

Seems that I’m experiencing a similar issue. After updating firmware, lightstrip is not showing white, light blue (cyan) or any of the colors of the left side in the color gamut (it only keeps showing red). Also, when I change color to pure green, the whole strip (including a new 1 meter extension) turns off.

It turns out to be an issue caused by the latest firmware. I’m connected to the recommended server North and South America (Oregon).

MI ID: 1917105951

Can you please give us any troubleshooting to perform? Or as an alternative, is there a way rollback to the old firmware?

Thanks in advance.

Lack of support for white is a known issue and for only to Yeelight known reasons you can’t select white in their app when you are controlling their light strips.

The Best you can do is get one of the Amazon Echo devices set it up and give it a voice command to turn them white.

Same problem!