Lightstrip v1 - Connection Timed Out / Failed. Help!

I have two strips of the Yeelight Lightstrip v1, not the 1s (plus). I’m using my devices in the Singapore server region and they are not connecting anymore. Have tried with Yeelight app and Mi (Xiaomi) Home iOS apps, both fail and one says take device nearer to router. Have tried bringing everything close and still fails, on one app it goes to 25% and then says connection timeout or failed. I have reset it countless times. I also have two 1s (Plus) lightstrips which is working with no issues. I have tried changing servers to many other countries. Tried it different wifi connections also. I always update my devices firmware so I’m sure it was the latest. Kindly help, I’m really frustrated at the moment and don’t want change brands to Philips.

1 个赞

Bump

1 个赞

Bump

Bump

Is anyone gonna help or reply? What kind of support service is this? I’m never buying your products again! Useless and I feel cheated!!

Bump

Ikr? I’ve been stuck with a problem for years now, going for my 2nd year. Still no support from yeeligh or xiaomi. Luckily I only bought two light strips hahaha

2 个赞

same problem… wont connect to router.

2 个赞

Hello, try change the DNS of router to 8.8.8.8

It’s already set to that. Does not work.