Yeelight bulb all offline

Hi,
Since yesterday my 7 yeelight color Led bulbs are always offline. (All the switches are On).
That means I cannot control them neither via google home / assistant nor via the yeelight app.

I registered the bulb under the singapore server.
More over I cannot control them via the Mi Home app (I cannot see them) and in Google assistant I see them double

What it is happening?

My yeelight ID 6203636183.
I tried to logout and login again… if I switch off the switches and then on again they are again onlinr but just for a couple of hours

Thanks for your support
Salvo

First, have a check if network connection is ok. Then please make sure if the bulb connects to your router.

After my last switch off and on again I (still) don’t have any issues…if I will have the same I will try to check the connection with the router. Thanks

1 Like

Hi,
Still have the same issue…
I see the bulbs connected on my router but some of them off line and other online…
They should have the latest firmware…

I also reset the bulbs (all of them), reconnected to different servers… and now they are on the china server

I also reboot the router, but the same issue.
I don’t have any issue with the other devices connected to the router

It is really annoying

Salvo

It looks like they have issues on their end. Mine are also the same. Offline for couple of days. Very annoying.

Hello, how about logout and login Yeelight again to see if the bulb back online. By the way, android or iOS do you use?

Already done to log off and login again but nothing…
The only way to make them again available is to switch phisically off and turn them on again

I’m using android.